Chaing Mai Thailand: Favorite Moments

Wednesday, November 27, 2013


It’s been a few days since I've returned home from a collectively twenty-four hour flight from Chaing Mai, Thailand. Traveling back was painful, exhausting, and I managed to get sick. However my experience was priceless and perhaps life changing.
 
I waited a long time to see wild animals this close. The minute I stepped into their territory I froze. It was one of the scariest moments.
 I love bold colors and the city of Chaing Mai is not afraid to use it.  I found fuchsias in their garments, greens in the foods, yellows in the night sky and so on. The Temple of Doi Suthep was draped in gold.
This boar indicates that there's a single lady in the village. This boar will serve as dowry when the single lady is ready to wed. I couldn't help but hum Beyonce's song "all the single ladies"





I am at peace
 
You light the candle and incense and let it float into the water. This symbolizes the letting go of negativity. Bye bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment